- To create informal network of mediation organization Euro Net Mediation - truly integrated network of mediators beneficial for each party.
The network mainly aims:
- To support the development of mediation and related alternative dispute resolution methods in Europe;
- To bring the participants in close cooperation and to unite their efforts in the common aim for fostering new approaches towards conflict resolution;
- To exchange experience, best practices, information, know-how;
- To provide mutual support on good initiatives;
- To develop effective mediation policies, services and legislation;
- To promote the development of principles, ethics, standards;
- To share common positions before European institutions on important legislative initiatives in the area of ADR or mediation.