PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MEDIATORS IN BULGARIA (PAMB)
INVITES YOU TO
INTERNATIONAL SUMMER ACADEMY ON NEGOTIATION, MEDIATION AND ODR
19 -24 June 2018, city of Pomorie, Bulgaria
With lectures and practical sessions on the coastline of the Black Sea you will have the unique opportunity to master the process of mutual understanding, negotiation, mediation and online dispute resolution. Lecturers are leading experts from Europe and the USA.
Lead lecturer to the Academy will be George Siedel, an American author and professor on the faculty at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Siedel). Prof. Siedel 's approach to negotiation strategy combines theory with practical advice. Prof. Siedel will teach 4 mornings in turn on:
- Dispute Resolution Processes
- Negotiation Strategy and Tactics; Negotiating within an Organization
- Complex Negotiations; Psychological Tools and Traps in Negotiation
- Negotiation Planning; Coalition Bargaining; Cross-Cultural Negotiation and Negotiation Styles
- Vadim Rahlis and Andrey Bigdan (Ukraine), Marc De Turck (Belgium), Gergana Vassileva (Bulgaria, London School of PR) ; Ignat Arsenov (Euorpean Consumer Center Bulgaria), Janet Zharieva (Bulgaria), Julia Radanova (University of world and national economy, Bulgaria)
The Academy will last 6 days starting from June 19 and ending on June 24.
Venue – city of Pomorie, Alciona Beach Hotel located directly along the coast
Program - View/Download as PDF
Foreign participants package:
We have prepared a special package price of 590 Euros
The price includes participation fee; 5 Nights (4 * hotel on the beach, on the basis of a bed in a double room), full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner with Bulgarian wine) and cultural program (including UNESCO monument).