PAMB is the leading partner in the project „European Network of Mediators for Cross Border Dispute Resolution” , awarded under the "Civil Justice" Program by the European Commission.
PAMB is an association of certified mediators and mediation trainers. The association and its members have an extensive experience in the field of mediation and this brings out PAMB as a leading NGO that strengthens the positions of mediation in Bulgaria. PAMB is certified by the Ministry of Justice in Bulgaria organization, that provides certification and advanced trainings of mediators. (Certification is obtained by Order LS-04-900 from 28.11.2007, issued by the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria.)
- PAMB provides competent and qualified assistance in dispute resolution at the Mediation Center, established by the Association.
- PAMB works for the promotion of friendly and efficient resolution of disputes through mediation.
- PAMB works to consolidate a community of people, sharing common views for the development and promotion of mediation in Bulgaria.
The Professional Association of Mediators in Bulgaria was established with the aim to achieve the following important social goals:
- Building a culture of communication for tolerant and amicable resolution of disputes;
- Promotion of mediation as an accessible and quality service.
We comply with high standards of quality and provide the following services in the name of the goals that we have set ourselves:
ASSISTANCE IN RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
We provide assistance in resolution of disputes through The Mediation Centre at the Professional Association of Mediators in Bulgaria.
In this aspect PAMB:
- Responds to requests for Mediation;
- Consuls party or parties in a dispute whether their case is appropriate to be resolved by mediation and submits explanations of the mediation process;
- Accepts applications for mediation by one or both parties in a dispute;
- Contacts the second side and seeks consent to conduct mediation;
- Assists in selecting the mediator from the List of mediators of PAMB, when the parties wish this;
- Organizes mediation meetings and provides the necessary technical and logistical materials to conduct them;
- Organizes payments for the procedure;
- Organizes the provision of other services in connection with mediation, such as preparation of expert opinions, independent legal advice, translations, psychological counseling and other services.
TRAININGS AND INFORMATION SEMINARS
- trainings in mediation;
- specialized trainings in skills for resolving disputes;
- awareness seminars on mediation
If you have questions or if you wish to participate in training, contact us.
Upcoming training and seminars
INVESTIGATIONS ON MEDIATION AND PUBLISHING OF THE LATEST INFORMATION ON MEDIATION
- We maintain an information site for mediation - www.mediationbg.info.
- We publish articles on mediation.
- We publish and distribute brochures and information materials about mediation - if you want to receive such contact us.