- Efforts for promotion of mediation are primarily concentrated on legal professionals, leaving out the actual “consumers” of the service;
- The language used for the promotion of mediation is usually complex and hard to grasp from people with non-legal background;
- Lack of information and trust in the mediation process represents the biggest resilience to the expansion of mediation.
The aim of the initiative:
- To develop a rich in content online platform with training materials, adopting proven teaching methods;
- To provide online training courses in conflict management, negotiation, deal making, decision making, general communication targeting in a specific way various groups of individuals;
- To educate larger social groups through a free online platform aiming to increase day-to-day daily communication, conflict awareness and conflict management.
How to turn words into action:
- To outline the applicable teaching methods to be adopted and designate the content to be included in the platform,
- To make the online platform “visible” by promoting it to larger social groups.
A brief presentation of the project could be found at: http://issuu.com/smart_management_services/docs/mediation_for_all_project/1